Get Fit Shopping Guide
By Whitney Seckora | Team GWG Ambassador[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”44117″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]1. This ‘Fierce’ racerback tank features the GWG exclusive Shade camo pattern. It’s lightweight and breathable and can be worn to the gym or to the lake. A great piece to add to your summer wardrobe!
2. GWG hat which also features the exclusive Shade camo pattern and teal logo accent. Summer is hat season, so make sure you are stocked up on cute hats like this one to give you some sun protection on your hike or hide your morning hair at the gym.
3. Stay hydrated this summer with a GWG water bottle. This 16 oz double wall stainless water bottle is the perfect addition to your pack for a morning hike. Keep it filled and in your car cup holder to rep the brand and stay hydrated on the road.
4. The best GWG sports bra yet! The fit of this one is great and the straps look cute peeking out from under the racerback tank.
5. These wireless earbuds are worth the investment. Go cordless and you’ll never look back. Great way to listen to tunes while you workout!
6. Currently on my wish list! Goes up to 5 days with a single charge. Stores music, monitors energy levels, stress, hydration, sleep, heartrate and breathing. Also features on screen workouts, personal coaches and tracks steps and calories burned.
7. Hydrating over the upcoming months is going to be even yummier! Wilderness Athlete just launched two great hydration flavors! Peach and watermelon are the perfect additions to your GWG branded water bottle.
8. Love the look of this new Wilderness Athlete blender bottle! Great for mixing up a pre workout or a good protein shake after the gym.
9. Some of the best meal prep containers are the glass/dishwasher/microwave/freezer safe and also BPA free ones. Love the Snapware brand and you can even find them at Costco!
10. A great lightweight, waterproof and durable gym back. Can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack!
11. Wilderness Athlete recently revamped their protein powder. Available in two flavors with 20 grams of protein, fortified with BCAA’s and. EAA’s it is low fat, low carb and low calorie and is easily absorbed and digested. Helps with preserving muscle mass during intense training and also reduces soreness.
12. Workout on the go with this small and easy to pack fitness band. The Black Marble Glute Band is a wonderful way to give your glutes a hard workout, both at the gym or at home. Great for squats, hip thrusts, lunges, kickbacks and more.