Traeger Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who knew baking cookies on the Traeger would be simple and delicious! I have never had a cookie that turned out so fresh, delicious and soft without the dough resting in the fridge first! Yes, I took them straight from the kitchen aide to the grill!
1 cup unsalted butter
1-1/2 cups cane sugar
2 tablespoons molasses
2-3/4 cups cup for cup gluten-free flour
1 tsp salt
1 Tbs vanilla extract
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 large eggs
Dark Chocolate Ships
1. Turn Traeger grill on to smoke setting, let smoke for 5 minutes then turn up to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together butter, sugar and mollasses in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla extract to mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda.
5. Slowly add flour mixture to the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients.
6. Once incorporated, stir in chocolate chunks, I use the whole bag lol.
7. Use a cookie scoop to scoop 8 cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, or silicone lined baking sheet.
8. Convection bake cookies in Traeger smoker for about 10 minutes, until cookies are puffed up and edges are golden brown.
9. Cool and enjoy!