Vallauri Venison Hot Dish
- 2 Pounds – Ground Venison
- 1/2 – 1 – Onion
- 1pkg (8oz)-Cream Cheese
- 1 Can – Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup – Milk
- 1/4 cup – BBQ Sauce
○ Biscuits (pillsbury dough container)
○ Pasta and creamer (measure to preferred texture) to make stroganoff-like mixture after.
- Mix everything together. Start with cream cheese(warmed in the microwave), can of chicken, bbq sauce, milk, onions, then meat.
- Put into large Pyrex dish.
- Bake 350*F for 15 minutes
- Take out of oven, stir mixture, add biscuits if using them, then cook another 25 minutes.
- Add a pinch of creamer & cooked pasta separately if stroganoff is desired instead.