Q and A With Avery Casey (Tactiavery)
1) My favorite shooting competition?
Definitely 3-gun, but my favorite match so far is Generation 3-gun Championship in Missouri. That was so much fun and all the kids get to shoot with the pros, and it was the competition that really got me loving my shotgun!
2) What are three words to describe you?
FUNNY – HAPPY – KIND
3) What is your favorite piece of GWG clothing?
The Carbine Shorts
4) What do you do for fun when you aren’t shooting and competing?
I love spending time with my family.
5) What is one thing most people do not know about you?
I am adopted.
6) How did you get into shooting?
I started shooting for fun with my dad when I was about 4 years old. He would take me with him on range days and let me sit in his lap to shoot the .22, but I was 8 years old when I really started to get interested in it. My dad found some videos on youtube of girls shooting and I got super interested. My dad took me to NRA a couple of years ago in Atlanta, Ga and that’s what really sparked everything because I got to actually meet all the girls I was watching online and that was SO cool. They started following me on Instagram and I just got a lot of support and I knew that this is what I wanted to keep doing because I knew I could do it and its fun and I love making new friends. so yeah, that’s what really got me into shooting.