- 2 Butternut Squash
- 1 large apple diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz mushrooms diced
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 celery sticks diced
- 1 pound sausage
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil
- Cut squash in half long ways, scoop out seeds and brush with olive oil. Apply sea salt and place squash skin side down on sheet. Bake for 40 minutes
- In a skillet brown sausage, remove from pan and set aside
- Put onions in the skillet, cook, then add apples, mushrooms and celery. Cook till veggies are soft stir in cranberries and meat.
- Once the squash is cooked remove some to make room for your filling. Then add your meat mixture to the halved squash.
- Put back in the oven and cook for 5 minutes.